Saturday 25 October 2008

Denmark - Saturday 25th



Today was a really good day. I had a group of 12 for the whole day and had decided upon a list of things I wanted to cover over the weekend, these were as follows:

Warm-up Theory/Routine
Waits
Directional’s
Turns & Cross Behinds
Send-A-ways
Boxes
Weave Entries & Pick ups
Pull Through’s
Contacts & Contact Method Theory (including teaching and reinforcement)
Obstacle Discrimination
Course Walking
Handling Courses




Today we got as far as doing the pull through’s. Everyone worked really well and enjoyed what we did. The weather was great and we had a lot of fun (and some very nice Danish Cakes too!)




Tomorrow the weather forecast is not great though, and I want to do everything on the list from contacts, which is first up tomorrow!
I’m feeling pretty tired now, early night I think! Lee

No comments: