Monday 17 May 2010

Dog Vegas (Scunthorpe)

Hello,

We arrived home very late last night from Dog Vegas show, up at Scunthorpe. It was a lovely weekend and we had some excellent results.


I ran mums dog Flynn in a grade 3 agility class to push him on, and we pushed quite hard because he won the class and is now grade 4! It was an excellent run and for a big dog he shaped the turns very well. Mum also got a 6th with him in another grade 3 class.


Talking of tight turns, Scott had a 1st and a 3rd in grade 7 jumping classes. Some of his shaping in turns i was very pleased with. As there were no qualifiers or championship classes I was practicing things I needed to work on and I was most pleased. Sunday was not quite so good as we did not manage a clear but the mistakes were small and mostly mine (timing!)


Jack had a 2nd, 3rd and 4th this weekend too. He was pretty consistent and worked nicely.

Well done to Sue & Ali, two of the handlers I train from the Hereford group who won the Lazer pairs. Very good. Scott and Drift did not make it very far, shall we say!


I am preparing for the LGT training night on Wednesday (so much to sort out!), should be good fun and I think the weather should be nice also.
Regards for now

Lee

www.leegibsontraining.com

No comments: