Monday 6 June 2011

This weekend at Thames will be sooooo funny...& hugely embarrassing!!


Hinkley Show:

I managed to make silly errors in the Championship course, and the Olympia qualifier, but did get a 2nd, 3rd, 9th (Crufts qualifier) and 20th place with Scott & Jack over the weekend, so it was handling mistakes again.. I need to concentrate better I think!

The show was good, it always is an enjoyable show. Today I had a really good training session with Scott, and tomorrow night I have classes again.

I need some help...

As a fund raiser for the up coming EO trip where I am part of a fantastic GB team, some of us are going to bow down to the public vote and run our dogs all day Sunday in fancy dress..

The vote is on Facebook and I also believe will be featured on agilitynet.co.uk this week. If your on facebook get involved with some ideas.

GET INVOLVED - Get a chance to see the following GB team members in Fancy Dress on Sunday of the Thames Show.


Ant Clarke
Lee Gibson
Dave Leach
Shawn Young
Sian Illingworth
Jo Tristram
Lucy Osborne
Candice Robinson


How to 'Get Involved'. Comment below with your ideas (keep it reasonably clean) The idea with the most likes is what we will do. We will be collecting all weekend at thames, don't worry if you're not there you can donate by following the link that I will post below shortly. GET INVOLVED - help fund the above team members!

We are not asking for a lot, if everyone at the show & who reads this here and on facebook donated just 50p, we would have enough for all the fuel costs, Eurotunnel costs and travel to and from Austria.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thank you.

Lee

No comments: