Wednesday 14 September 2011

Update September 15th

Hello,


So I have some training news firstly, the training day I am doing with Marc Saunders on October 22nd is now full for the morning session and has one space left in the afternoon session.


It is great to get such a good response.. Marc and I have a reserve list and are trying to find another date when we can do another training day. I am sure we will find something.


Last weekend I was at Gillingham show, it was a rather eventful show but for mostly the wrong reasons. There was an incident that would not have looked out of place on the school play ground! It did not involve me though I am happy to say.


I managed to get into the Championship final, but the final course seemed to catch everyone out, only 4 clears out of 20.. (I was not one of them!) Well done to Sian Illingworth for winning with Eddie.


Sunday I managed to make mis-timings with my handling and made silly refusals, but after some rough weather and strong winds I was pleased to leave the show. I ran Zed the Kelpie in the last jumping but still didn’t manage a clear. I have been running him in recent weeks, and done quite well with 3 wins and a 2nd.


Today I had a lot of lessons. Monday & Tuesday the weather made it impossible to train outside. Tuesday night was the start of the winter indoor classes which went really well. Anyone interested in joining please email me leegibsontraining@hotmail.com


I have just received the running orders for the World Champs: They can be seen at the website below.




It is not that far now. I am getting quite excited looking forward to France & being part of Team GB.



Picture from the EO Austria July 2011

This weekend I am heading off to Belfast to Judge at a show on Saturday, and conduct a training seminar on the Sunday. I will fly from Birmingham on Friday, and return on Sunday evening.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.


"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same"  ~ Flavia Weedn, Forever, © Flavia.com

No comments: