Friday 13 May 2011

Beacon Show

Beacon Show:


Sunday 8th May

Had a good day competing on the Sunday. Scotty was early to run in the EO qualifier, and he has been going so well I really wanted to get some more points. The course was good and challenging (especially picking up a long jump after a tunnel under a-frame which caused problems all through the class) but I enjoyed working it. Scott was flying around as he had not run Saturday and probably thought he had missed out. Any hows out of 100 odd dogs we finished 2nd to Alan Bray, which now means I have 15 points already, 12 more than the whole of last year!

Jack also finished 10th in the EO class. I trained the other agility as we have been pushing so much lately.

Well done to Wendy Williams for her first Grade 3 win with her new dog Fern, a nice jumping round. Some of my students have been doing very well recently, will have to watch my back I think!

http://www.leegibsontraining.com/

No comments: