Sunday 9 December 2012

UKA Show report, Shrewsbury DTC Seminar plan and BBC Radio Shropshire Interview


Hello

Had a busy weekend these last two days!

On Saturday I went to UKA Show at Bromyard, where I was running Scott and also Flynn (Mums grade 6 dog). I had 10 runs between 9am and 2pm, so it was pretty hectic.

My main objective of the show was to train Scott for Olympia and work him on some courses, which I did and was very happy with a couple of wins and a second. I was also beaten by one of my own students in the Steeplechase class! To be fair Sue and Lily did run excellent... I would like to say I was wide but...!

Lyn had a couple of wins too with Zed and Drift in Novice and Senior classes also, and well done to Ceri Jones and Tek also for some great runs and wins, 4 I think which is super!

Sunday I was training at Shrewsbury DTC, doing a training morning. I used one of my classes from last weekend’s finals, the UKA Masters class, to analyse and practice. This was a super day with hard work and was nicely topped off with lunch at a local pub, before heading home for more lessons!

I was asked by BBC Radio Shropshire to undertake an interview today about Olympia 2012 finals and my runs / training with Scott, who I had with me at the training venue in Shrewsbury. This interview will be ready for tomorrows (Mondays) breakfast show, and is available to listen too at - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioshropshire/on-air

Here is today’s course plan from Shrewsbury DTC:
 
Regards -
Lee

No comments: